What information do you need from me?
If I am the only borrower on
the loan, and I am married or separated, does my spouse
have to come to closing?
What duties do you perform as my closing attorney?
your attorney we perform a number of tasks that include:
- Title search and title examination
- Preparation of preliminary title opinion to secure title
- Order title insurance
- Prepare legal documents if needed
power of attorney, subordination agreements, etc.)
- Oversee the closing and witness the execution of the loan
- Ensure proper recording of all legal documents
- Disburse loan funds
- Give advise on any legal questions that may arise
When will I find out how much
money I need to bring to
closing, if any
How long will the closing take?
Where will the closing take place?
If I am getting money back from my closing, when
will I receive the check?